Angetheman

Reaction score
My board has come to me and said they have plans to build a new stadium. Do I need to do anything now or will they just move ahead and do it. I didn't request it. A bit new to the game and wanting to know?

My board has come to me and said they have plans to build a new stadium. Do I need to do anything now or will they just move ahead and do it. I didn't request it. A bit new to the game and wanting to know?
They will just do it mate, if you go into the club vision tab is then onto the board bit it will give you a date of when it will be completed. you have no say in the name or anything. sometimes you can request it and other times if the board think its needed they will push ahead with it themselves.

They will just do it mate, if you go into the club vision tab is then onto the board bit it will give you a date of when it will be completed. you have no say in the name or anything. sometimes you can request it and other times if the board think its needed they will push ahead with it themselves.
I also want to know about this, thanks for the answer :)

interesting
Thanks
;)