Building a superclub.

• Thread starter Thread starter JamesMcC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K
J

JamesMcC

I'm thinking about starting a LLM save, probably BSN/S, and had a question about attendances. Is there a limit to the maximum attendance you can attract (apart from stadium limits, obviously)? I mean, if I continued to be successful and expanding/building my stadium, would I eventually reach 70-80,000, or would geographical factors limit this? If so, where would be the best place to start out?

Any advice much appreciated!

Obviously attendances can't be above limit like you say but you might struggle to fill the stadium to begin with anyone, and you should be fine as I imagine they would just build a new stadium in an area where space for expansion isn't a problem should it come it.

I'm thinking about starting a LLM save, probably BSN/S, and had a question about attendances. Is there a limit to the maximum attendance you can attract (apart from stadium limits, obviously)? I mean, if I continued to be successful and expanding/building my stadium, would I eventually reach 70-80,000, or would geographical factors limit this? If so, where would be the best place to start out?

Any advice much appreciated!

check out my thread it might b usefull. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ion/92019-2030-my-tips-keeping-club-goin.html

I don't know if you can get up to a 70K-80K stadium. It would have to depend on the league. I did use an Iceland team in last years game which started at just 1200 seats and after two new stadiums was up to around 45K. England probably can, but some of the lower leagues it would take a long time to finally get a stadium if you are allowed.

Find a league you like or a team you like to start with. I did one with Iceland (the team that had all the funny celebrations, although in the game they don't do it) which is why I started with them. It was a very easy league after about the 8th season, but then it was trying to get Iceland to be the best league in the world in which I think I got them to be 3rd or 4th. I lost a little interest in Iceland when you dominate the league (after the 10th season I basically won every league game by 3 points unless it was an international date and then i would either lose or tie with using under 19 players). So basically its a league you either like or a team you love to use so it doesn't get boring.

Back