Burnley dismiss Laws exit claims

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 473

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Burnley dismiss newspaper reports that they are planning to replace manager Brian Laws.

More...

The story probably was bollocks in the first place but even if there was truth in it, they'd say the same thing. The dreaded vote of confidence.

Quickest sacking of the season if this happens?

I would like to see him stay, Although i disagree with the appointment AND if they are relagated, I would like to see them give him a chance to take them back up.

What about Premier League?

I think that would be the quickest..

It would. Colin Todd was the quickest i think after 17 games, or it might be Les Reed with Charlton.

It would. Colin Todd was the quickest i think after 17 games, or it might be Les Reed with Charlton.

I think Reed had 9 to 11 games, can't be quite sure, he was Lawrie Sanchez's assistant at Fulham afterwards so we were always destined for failure. I think Paul Ince only managed 17 games at Blackburn, might of been 19 but it was there abouts.

What about Premier League?

I think that would be the quickest..

Sorry Didnt realise it was just prem you where talking about. I think Les read has that doesnt he. How many games did sammy lee last at bolton, he was out by october i think.

Back