Burnley fine McDonald for walkout

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 551

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Burnley fine midfielder Kevin McDonald for leaving Turf Moor without permission at half-time of Saturday's 6-1 home defeat by Manchester City.

More...

walking out of Burnley, no wonder he did that

Can you blame him! XD

Nah, but really you should never walk out on your team. It just shows that with Owen Coyle gone, Burnley have lost the team spirit that won them some games at the start of the season. Brian Laws isn't good enough motivation wise or man management wise, to keep Championship players up in the Prem.

However, i wouldn't mind Big Eck snapping up Fletcher, being Scottish as well, you never know :P

Another sign that Laws has lost the dressing room tbh, he's just awful at this level.

i was on the game, ur right about coyle n laws, total opposites motivation wise, cheers for leaving coyle, laws sucks and i never criticise my own, as for big mac walking out thats bad, i sat there til 90mins as painful as it was

Another sign that Laws has lost the dressing room tbh, he's just awful.

I corrected you Max, for some reason you put "at this level" at the end :P

Burnley to finish below Pompey? No matter how bad you do you should never walk out oin your team, sets a bad message. I hope he sint looking for a transfer, no one will take him if he isnt a team player.

i was shocked and disgusted coyle left, every week he sed he was staying, i tght hed leave to bigger better things but bolton was a shock, there clearly a bigger club but hed have been a god keeping bfc up, he cud have moved on to a better job than bolton, glad hes gone as hes judas but man i hate laws hes awful, league 1 teams wudnt want him, cheers for ur crappy tactics laws ur a terrible tactician, u no nothing son

you may be right there! i cant see Burnley getting another point, there just awful, Pompey have that ability to surprise people. AND they have uncle avram, not loser laws ^^)

bikey isnt the best cb but he was man of the match v man u and everton at cb and we won. bikey hasnt played at cb ever since, hes been on the bench or in midfield, hes a clumsy ron atkinson saying.. if u no wot i mean! no way hes a midfileder, laws nos nothing, coyle played him there wen we wer short, laws thinks its his positon, thts jst one player id b here all day, like fox at left back hes poo he shud b on the left wing or not playing as he cnt defend

I'm a neutral, but whenever Elliot played in the championship i thought he was excellent, hardly played this yyear.

Elliott has played out of position 2, we lack cm and hes been playing there or on the bench, he played well at the strt of the yr then he lost his confidence now he plays rubbish, **** b ok next season opefully if he doesnt go to bolton for free like the rumours say

Back