Burnley to help hard-up Stanley

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 710

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Burnley set up a friendly with cash-strapped Accrington Stanley to help raise funds for their struggling Lancashire neighbours.

More...

its good when teams get along like this, unlike the whole west ham milwall thing

we cant have a football leaugue with out acrington stanley good on you burnley

exactly

ACCRINGTON STANLEY WHO ARE THEY.......EXACTLY

are Burnley like a parent club to Accrington Stanley or are they just helping to save a football team???

Well everybody is entitled to an opinion, so I'll let you have that one ;)
haha, there's a reason behind me not liking this though :P
teams like us (stockport county), Southampton and Luton got in worse **** that Stanley are in and we didn't get any help from anyone like this. County had Sale Sharks pay the policing bills for one game for us. The only reason Stanley are getting this treatment is cause they're 'that team from the milk advert', purely commercial fame.
Rant Over. :)

smilie.gif
Isnt that nice.

haha, there's a reason behind me not liking this though :P
teams like us (stockport county), Southampton and Luton got in worse **** that Stanley are in and we didn't get any help from anyone like this. County had Sale Sharks pay the policing bills for one game for us. The only reason Stanley are getting this treatment is cause they're 'that team from the milk advert', purely commercial fame.
Rant Over. :)
Fair enough. Im not from England so my knowledge of the lower clubs there is limited so I'm not goin to try and argue. you've got a fair point

Fair enough. Im not from England so my knowledge of the lower clubs there is limited so I'm not goin to try and argue. you've got a fair point
I'll stop ranting at you then :P
bet you knew who stanley are though haha

I did actually. I heard about their story of their first return to league football in 44 years a couple of seasons ago. I hate it when clubs go into administration for some reason. The softer side of me i suppose lol
EDIT- 300 posts *woop woop*

Back