Burnley

Ubernisation

Reaction score
Since i've done with my season 3 thread I thought i'd make one for season 4. I just want some opinions on the team, thoughts on weak areas and players you would buy to improve. Predictions on where I may finish will be nice too :)

burnley.png

I think my weakest area is DL as Insua hasn't develop enough yet and Silvestre is getting old.

By the way, Robin is a regen RB with slightly better stats the Spector.

EDIT: Rehosted image, click it to enlarge.

Last edited:
With that squad, I can see you getting between 10th and 7th. Its a good squad, but as you said, touch up on that LB position.

Ahh good, that is what i'm aiming for. 11th last season, so I obviously want to improve. Thing is I know Insua will be very good in a few seasons, so I don't want to splash out on an expensive LB now only to replace him in a few seasons time. Also if i sell Shelvey (getting some good offers for him) who could I replace him with?

try paul scholes usally availble on free in ur year will be good 4 1 more season if not then try denilson

You can get much better that Denilson. Not strong enough to play CM on his own. Try Hamsik/Moutinho etc or a newgen.

For LB position, try Matej Rapnik, if he has developed yet, also, if he hasn't been signed yet, Vukcevic from Sporting is quality for mid-table and higher clubs, he AML i thin, not sure if he can play central, but if he can theres your CM problem Solved as well

Hamsik has been the largest transfer on my game, 32m to Napoli, so I don't think I can afford him ^.^
Others are too expensive as they've all moved to big name clubs (Barcelona and Chelsea)
Rapnik looks good, and cheap. Not better than Insua, but definately a good prospect, thanks :)

Hmmm, for LB maybe try Boldizsár Bodor, Hungarian, turned out to be quality for my Leverkusen side, Got him on the cheap as well.

Back