get rid of some dead weight, pavlyuchenko, bassong, maybe a couple of others. look for a top right with winger, with good pace and dribbling, maybe marco reus. he did well for my newcastle side, he's quick, a good dribbler and a good finisher. see if farfan, or navas, or krasic are realistic, i suspect they aren't though... have a look for a striker, im not sure who is realistic for spurs though, i've never played as them, i like doumbia and leandro damiao, or, you can go for someone like vaclav kadlec or mbaye niang and rotate him with adebayor and he'll be good by the time adebayors older is finished. then maybe a left back and a centreback.

I didnt sign anyone for Spurs first season and i came 2nd on the last day of the season. Won League Cup and FA Cup and Real Madrid knocked me out the Champions League Qtr-Final so as for need players at Spurs you dont really.
Build for the 2nd season and get a good keeper like Steve Mandanda.
Adebayor is a class act so get him on loan again late August 2nd season.
Leandro Demaio and Mbaye Niang were my strikers through 2nd 3rd 4th season and that was the best partnership id ever seen.
I also got Joel Matip to add to the defence but only once players wanted to leave.
I even used Jake Livermore and Danny Rose for like 4 seasons.
Tottenham have one of the best squads in the league so dont sell without thinking.

didnt realise spurs were in the champions league this season..:mad:

leandro demaio is a beast up front