Buy this striker if you need goals!

Dan Gleeballs

Reaction score
Bear in mind he is 30 on mine because I have been going for like 9-10 years season wise.

he starts at like 20-21.

View attachment 284111View attachment 284112

I missed out on him as when I went to buy him he was injured for 4 months, so I went with Falcao (who proved to be amazing) but seriously, he single handedly won the league for Arsenal on mine. constantly getting top marksman in Europe etc.

A defo must buy.

Full name: Rodrigo Moreno Machedo

Last edited:
I spotted this dude in my first season buuuuuuuuut Im 3 seasons deep with Cordoba and Im at least one more season away from really challenging Real/Barca... he already worth at least 10m in mine and my budget hasnt gone over 12m yet

Do whatever you can to secure him, he doesn't hit his peak till like age 25 but by then he is worth way too much.

Do whatever you can to secure him, he doesn't hit his peak till like age 25 but by then he is worth way too much.

how the **** did you get his finishing of the ball and composure to 20. he usually never reaches that good. what training are you using mate.

how the **** did you get his finishing of the ball and composure to 20. he usually never reaches that good. what training are you using mate.

I'm not man, I never got him, I am managing Man U. Regret not getting him though haha

This guy is insane. It was Sanogo on FM11, Fierro on FM12, looks like it's Rodrigo on FM13. 50 goals a season striker this one.

Whats his full name, did a search for Rodrigo and came back with 373 hits :)

Whats his full name, did a search for Rodrigo and came back with 373 hits :)

I included Club histroy so you could see he starts at Benfica, if you are no more than a few seasons in he will be there.

Included full name in OP

Dunna I never had him at my club personally, but when I was managing Spain I played him as a poacher with 3 AMC behind him and he scored like 8 goals in the Euro Group stages, 5 more in the quarters- semis and Final (Although I lost final to ******* Bosnia and Herzegovina)

i remember reading this a week back or so and totally forgot...just had to do a search for Benfica and BAM found him. my next signing when i get home from work

what club does he start at during the first season on the game?

Back