Buying FM 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Bunford
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 700

Bunford

Reaction score
Anyone know anywhere that has a good/cheap price for the game? Ideally via a Steam download so I can use it on my PC and laptop.

It's about £15-20 everywhere, butonly last week was sold for £5.99 in some places (which I missed!).

Anyone know where to find a good deal on it at the moment?

HUGE thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of where and how you by it, you have to use steam anyway, even if you buy a disc.

Jak & Jake commenting, oh the irony.

OT: if you can't buy the game with that SUPERSIZED banner that's above the forum, then why is it there? Only 20 pounds. Come on man, you do have 20 pounds to spare, right?

I'm ideally looking to buy and download and install via Steam (hence why I said "ideally via Steam download" in my original message), so I can get it instantly tonight without having to wait days for a disc delivery.

@Zyvron: I seen the banner. But if it's available for £6 elsewhere, how does it make sense to willingly just pay £20 for it? I ain't exactly loaded! And, personally, without getting all Miss World, wouldn;t it be better to get it for less elsewhere and if anyone did have money to spare then give that money to some good cause, like a charity?!

And, personally, without getting all Miss World, wouldn;t it be better to get it for less elsewhere and if anyone did have money to spare then give that money to some good cause, like a charity?!

you realise you're going to **** now if you don't do it

Back