BVB 09 Direct style

• Thread starter Thread starter gregar87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 7K

gregar87

Reaction score
Here is my tactics with BVB i win champions league in my second season with this.

Solid defensively, great going forward from wingers and nice couter attack..

Defenders - The defense is ever solid. i play zonal marking both cd aggainst good team if they play with 2 strikers do man marking

Central Mid. - One is use BMW-defend (bender ) and one DLP or AP its deppends off oppositions..

ACM - The ACM is a goal machine. Playing as an AMC - Attack with duties to run with ball run into the channels

AML/AMR - Both of the wingers is set as IF and they're really vital to my team. Gotze is excellent in this and Reus ...Kuba i play winger - Support

ST - Lewandowski i play DLF or AF if they dont play so good try poacher ..

Match prep.

• [*=center]team cohesion until season starts
    [*=center]attacking movement or against teams with weak/leaky defence
    [*=center]defending or teamwork when up against the big boys
    [*=center]Defending set pieces i use aggainst team they score most off goals from free kicks or corners in league

View attachment 286313View attachment 286314View attachment 286315View attachment 286316View attachment 286317View attachment 286318View attachment 286319View attachment 286320View attachment 286321View attachment 286322View attachment 286323

LINK :

Last edited:
Seems pretty good. Any chance of you sharing it with the rest of us?

i upload it 3 days ago..but still wait for moderator to approwed it :)

i upload it 3 days ago..but still wait for moderator to approwed it :)

I will find it now mate, BUT, you have to really edit your OP! there is nothing that provides ANY sort of insight into your tactics mate..

only once you have updated the OP correctly will I approve it...

I for one would like to try this tactic out, regardless of you wanting everyone to make their OP like you do it...

Just sayin..

what you people do not understand is there are rules.. he has not followed the rules.. god, can no other moderator moderate today? seem to be getting some real stick here for doing my job lol :)

and it does not have to look like MY post, I have posted others who have spent a lot of time setting up the threads for users, this is just a couple of SS :)

come now, be reasonable for god sake!

no problem bud, when you have edited the post let me or THB know and we will sort it out for you :)

its not working mate, however, you did make an effort with the OP so I will approve the tactic now, just link the tactic you uploaded to the site :)

its not working mate, however, you did make an effort with the OP so I will approve the tactic now, just link the tactic you uploaded to the site :)

Direct Style ----> 4-2-3-1 BVB Direct Style

and new one control style i really like it :) ----> 4-2-3-1 BVB 09 Control.tac

View attachment 286909View attachment 286910View attachment 286911View attachment 286912View attachment 286913

Touchline : Retain possessions , works ball into box , hassle opp. , play trough defense, pass into space(aggainst week defense) this tactics really need time for team ..so be patient ;)

What's the difference with the Direct and Control style tactcics? New to FM never used tactics it's all abit confusing for me haha sorry!

The control tactic is playing some lovely football, great to watch!

Bought that one just for the screenshots. Gotta love these inside jokes ;)

"Mats Hummels missed penalty"
"Arjen Robben injured"

Nice results against those ugly blue things as well :) but how did you manage to get your BPD score that much?

Back