BVB - Die Schwarzgelben

ArsenalFC99

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first thread so I am just getting into/used to the layout. Hope you enjoy!

BVB - Die Schwarzgelben

After flirting with relegation last season, but somehow managing to earn a europa league slot, BVB and Jurgen Klopp have decided to part company.

View attachment 151008
“I have always said that the day I feel that I am no longer the perfect coach for this extraordinary club I will say that. That is something I have thought about in every phase here at Dortmund and decided in the last few weeks, days, that I was no longer able to be absolutely sure about that. And then, because of the unusual relationship I have with this club, the trust we have for each other, it was my duty to tell the club.”
Dortmund Announce New Manager
Today, Borussia Dortmund have announced that Shay Tomlinson will take over the vacant manager role.
"It is a dream come true, to take control of a club like Dortmund is every managers aim. The passion of fans is second to none and I want to filter that passion into the squad."
Save Rules/Aims
Dortmund are a German club and for that reason I will aim to keep the core of the squad German.
Of course in the modern game it is near on impossible to to be successful without foreign players, and of course I will be signing foreigners, however if there is a german alternative he will be chosen over the foreign player.

Last edited:
Back