Ca / pa

• Thread starter Thread starter II TyleRR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3K

II TyleRR

Reaction score
I know they mean current ability and potential ability. But what PA would be needed for a player to be world class?

I was just looking at Joe Hart's. He's got a PA of 164.

but now he's got a full season under his belt and played for england - his PA will be better in the new game

I was just looking at Joe Hart's. He's got a PA of 164.

He's not world class then. I consider 170+ to be amazing, with 180+ where you will find the world class players. Considering Messi has a PA of 195 I think.

Yep. Messi and Ronaldo. Adam Johnson = PA - 180 :D :D

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

will;a player always get to his PA ?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

no, players doesn't always reach their PA

With game time, good training and tutoring, he will get close if not there. Injuries ect will hinder his progress.

its not only the training schedule you should let him play more often and tutor him

I'm using the ' Ultimate Training Schedule '
I'll probably loan him out. And get him tutored by Tevez :D

With game time, good training and tutoring, he will get close if not there. Injuries ect will hinder his progress.

Also, 'Progress rate' is a hidden stat. If they have too low a progress rate, it's likely they will never reach their potential.

I think 170-185 is world class. Anything above that is godlike if that makes sense otherwise 170+. Things under that would be just good.

Cool. You can also see versatility. I wonder if De Jong's dirtiness is 20.

It can be found by using the 'Genie Scout' tool.
I just saw it. Never knew it existed.

Has anyone found a player with 5-stars progress rate? The highest I've seen is 4-stars. At what age is the progress rate of a player the highest? Is there a huge difference between a 4-star and a 5-star in terms of developing time? Is Progress Rate just randomly generated? What are the possible factors that can alter the value of Progress Rate at the beginning for a youth player?

Has anyone found a player with 5-stars progress rate? The highest I've seen is 4-stars. At what age is the progress rate of a player the highest? Is there a huge difference between a 4-star and a 5-star in terms of developing time? Is Progress Rate just randomly generated? What are the possible factors that can alter the value of Progress Rate at the beginning for a youth player?
The progress rate is just Genie Scout's estimation, it's not an actual value in the game. I believe it calculates it based on a combination of ambition, professionalism, and determination. Without getting first team action though all players will stall at some point.

My brother had a player with 5. My best had 4 1/2.

Progress rate is highest for a player in his late teens I believe. And I don't think half a star difference is very noticeable, no.

Back