Reaction score
First thing: Im new to forums, so sorry if I posted in the wrong place or in an incorrect format.

Before anything, it is important to make clear the importance of moral on FM and how this moral is significantly affected by a positive or negative sequence of results.

With that said, today on my online save I found this weird "coincidence": https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=bWtQLXk5M2pmWWhfWG56UW9odkFETnB2VEJnb1Zn

ALL clubs in the La Liga play Barcelona and Real Madrid in SEQUENCE. Two games that smaller clubs have a lot of difficulty to extract any positive result out of it.

How that affects the game? Well, in my personal opinion in two ways: The moral of the teams playing against Barça and Madrid and the moral of Barça and Madrid them selfs.

As it can be seen in the prints, Barça and Real play against the same adversary in sequence, which means that Madrid will almost always face Barça's last opponent and vice-versa. So, one team will play the last adversary of the other one with a lower morale (because they probably lost). A good analogy to compare with this situation is a Formula 1 race: A car goes faster if it is racing right behind its opponent.

I don't know what to conclude from these findings other than it is extremely weird.
PS: The English, German and Italian league have the same bug, however with: City, Arsenal, United - Bayern, Hamburg - Juve, Milan.
PS2: This happens in ALL seasons played
PS3: I created a new save and the bug is there as well.

Sorry if this is something that have been written about before, but I haven't found anything about it.

It's a good point if it's right, cant say I've noticed this though mate!

Will have a look when I'm on mine

That's very well spotted! Will look for similar in other european leagues from now on, I have noticed some weird tendencies but nothing as precise as this!