butchpt6

Reaction score
Callum Wilson is an absolute beast on my FM save - this guy has led me to 1 x Premier League Title with Sheffield Wednesday and we top the table again this season. His goalscoring feats are Championship Manager-esque, when Cherno Samba or Robbie Keane would notch 50 a season...

I bought him for £3.9 million from Bournemouth for the 2016/17 season, the owls first back in the top flight. He had scored 13 in 39 during what was a relegation season for Bournemouth. I felt that was a pretty decent return and thought he could do me a job...

In the 2016/17 season we finished 10th in the league and won the League Cup 3-0 against Man Utd in a huge shock, Wilson bagged a hat trick on his way to scoring 21 goals in 32 starts that season.

The 2017/18 season saw Wednesday finish 5th in the Premier League. Highlights of the season included a 6-1 aggregate win over AC Milan in the Euro Cup Semis, but even though Wilson got on the scoresheet in the final we lost 2-1 at Zenit. Wilson had a monster season scoring a massive 43 goals in 47 starts.

2018/19 was injury ravaged for my now star man but he still managed 20 goals in 35 appearances as Wednesday finished runners up in the Premier League and added another League Cup with a 2-0 victory over Spurs (Wilson grabbing the second). The Euro Cup was a disappointment as we were dumped out in the group stages by a bunch of nobodies.

2019/2020 was our Premier League winning season, and it was won at a canter, Spurs our closest rivals finished 12 points back. Wilson was back to his glorious best with 45 goals in 46 appearances. He couldn't however inspire our Champions League campaign which ended with a 3-2 aggregate defeat to Galatasary in the first knock out stage. Our first FA Cup final since 1993 also ended in disappointment as Man City did for us in extra time 2-1.

In the current season its all going very well. Wilson has 25 goals in 22 starts and Wednesday despite losing 6-2 at the Nou Camp finished top of their Champions League Group. They also top the Premier League by 3 points from Chelsea (it was 6 but Man Utd just demolished us at Old Trafford 4-1).

The starting 11 currently looks like this

1. David De Gea GK
2. Jon Flanaghan RB
3. Alex Grimaldo LB
4. Lucas CB
5. Jonathan Tah CB
6. Kristoffer Ajer CM
7. Lucas Silva CM
8. Bilal Ould Chikh AMR
9. Martin Odegaard AMC
10. Callum Wilson ST
11. Lincoln AML

12. Kevin Trapp GK
13. Luke Garbutt LB
14. Anthony Martial ST
15. Joe Gomez CB
16. Iver Fossum CM
17. Louis Reed CM
18. Jack Wilshere AMC
19. Wellington Nem AML
20. Roberto Firmino AMC
21. Kasper Schmeichel GK
22. Ruben Bandini RB

Callum Wilson is an absolute beast on my FM save - this guy has led me to 1 x Premier League Title with Sheffield Wednesday and we top the table again this season. His goalscoring feats are Championship Manager-esque, when Cherno Samba or Robbie Keane would notch 50 a season...

I bought him for £3.9 million from Bournemouth for the 2016/17 season, the owls first back in the top flight. He had scored 13 in 39 during what was a relegation season for Bournemouth. I felt that was a pretty decent return and thought he could do me a job...

In the 2016/17 season we finished 10th in the league and won the League Cup 3-0 against Man Utd in a huge shock, Wilson bagged a hat trick on his way to scoring 21 goals in 32 starts that season.

The 2017/18 season saw Wednesday finish 5th in the Premier League. Highlights of the season included a 6-1 aggregate win over AC Milan in the Euro Cup Semis, but even though Wilson got on the scoresheet in the final we lost 2-1 at Zenit. Wilson had a monster season scoring a massive 43 goals in 47 starts.

2018/19 was injury ravaged for my now star man but he still managed 20 goals in 35 appearances as Wednesday finished runners up in the Premier League and added another League Cup with a 2-0 victory over Spurs (Wilson grabbing the second). The Euro Cup was a disappointment as we were dumped out in the group stages by a bunch of nobodies.

2019/2020 was our Premier League winning season, and it was won at a canter, Spurs our closest rivals finished 12 points back. Wilson was back to his glorious best with 45 goals in 46 appearances. He couldn't however inspire our Champions League campaign which ended with a 3-2 aggregate defeat to Galatasary in the first knock out stage. Our first FA Cup final since 1993 also ended in disappointment as Man City did for us in extra time 2-1.

In the current season its all going very well. Wilson has 25 goals in 22 starts and Wednesday despite losing 6-2 at the Nou Camp finished top of their Champions League Group. They also top the Premier League by 3 points from Chelsea (it was 6 but Man Utd just demolished us at Old Trafford 4-1).

The starting 11 currently looks like this

1. David De Gea GK
2. Jon Flanaghan RB
3. Alex Grimaldo LB
4. Lucas CB
5. Jonathan Tah CB
6. Kristoffer Ajer CM
7. Lucas Silva CM
8. Bilal Ould Chikh AMR
9. Martin Odegaard AMC
10. Callum Wilson ST
11. Lincoln AML