Can anyone of these players can be a great trequarista?

• Thread starter Thread starter emman23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

emman23

Reaction score
Im currently in my 8th season i think.. Starting to get bored, i want to try a new tactic, with a Treq. ..

My current striker(Poacher Role) was injured for 3 months, and isnt the same anymore, im going to sell him.

I have the best player in the world, Paulo Jose an Advanced Playmaker in AMC, He just won his 1st balon d or, his an assist machine and can dribble like messi. But his finishing is only 12. I think he is currently on his peak attributes wise. He is my Playmaker, but the last 2 years his been scoring quite well . And he scores for fun with Brazil.

View attachment 380180View attachment 380181

Is he good for a trequarista in Striker or even in AMC Position? He have a "Always look for pass", is that counter productive for being a treq?.. i have great scoring(and creative) inside forwards for him to feed.

If he can't be that effective, what about these other players?

View attachment 380174

Hinkelman - My current IF AMR starter, very young but i think he could be one of the best players, very creative and also great at finishing.

View attachment 380175

Fierro - the same fierro, Currently my 1st choice IF AML.

View attachment 380178

Mcmahon - Was my 1st choice Striker for the last 4 years, scores 120 for 160 matches. Maybe dont have that great mentality, but was a beast of a poacher, got all PPMs for a poacher. Torn Hamstring for 3 months, never been the same. I got offer for him for 50m euros.

View attachment 380176

Santoz Diaz- great player, shame he was 2nd choice for every position(Striker,IF, AP,BBM) for the last couple of years, but now considering my 1st choice striker.

View attachment 380177

Matondo - just bought him for 15m, going to sell him really, but is a beast in striker position, though i play him as a 2nd choice in IFs and Striker

View attachment 380179

Camacho - Loan him for almost 4 years (Work permit) this year he was eligble, but cant find a place on the team, he scores and assist for fun in Udinese and Inter.

I really want to have a trequarista, i always create my own tactic, but i cant seem to find the best way to utilize one and find a player for that.. hope you guys help me..thanks!

Last edited:
Paulo Jose will be a great TQ and the PPM suits the role as a AMC or in a 2 FC partnership but it might hinder his game as a lone forward.

@TBH - 2 Forwards Partnership?.. I really want him to be a lone forward, in a 4-3-2-1, with BBMs in Mid, a DM, 2 IFs, and him, being a Treq. is that good?

I might untrain him that after experimenting... any opinions?

Back