Can FMBase Get All Trophies?

• Thread starter Thread starter aaronmorrsi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

aaronmorrsi

Reaction score
I saw that W4NKER did something like this last year and it was pretty amazing, but i haven't seen anything like this, this year. So i set the challenge all of FM Base to win every trophy in FM15. I shall go back through my current save and see what i have won so far.

So please accept the challenge

So this is where I shall be showing which trophies we have won together and next to the trophy I will say who has won that trophy.

England
Premier League - Lewie100
Capital One Cup - Lewie100
Community Shield - Lewie100
FA Cup - Lewie100

Rest of World
Club World Championship - Lewie100
European Super Cup - Lewie100
European Champions Cup - Lewie100
Euro Cup - jbauerhun

National Cups
Superciasico de las Americas - Lewie100
Confederations Cup - Lewie100
European Football Championship - Lewie100
Olympic Games - Telstar

Indonesia
Indonesian Premier Divison - aaronmorrsi
Indonesian Super League - aaronmorrsi

Portugal
Portuguese National Championship - aaronmorrsi

Mexico
Mexican Promotion League Opening Stage - aaronmorrsi
Mexican Promotion League - aaronmorrsi

South Africa
South African Knockout Cup - aaronmorrsi
South African Premier Soccer League - aaronmorrsi

Sweden
Swedish Premier League - PatrickLFC
Swedish Cup - PatrickLFC
Swedish Super Cup - PatrickLFC

Spain
Spanish Second Division B2 - Telstar
Liga Adelante - Telstar

Ukraine
Ukrainian Cup - Lewie100

Holland
Eredivise - Lewie100
Dutch Cup - Lewie100
Dutch Super Cup - Lewie100

Austria
Austrian First Division - Lewie100

Hungary
Hungarian League Cup -
jbauerhun
Hungarian Cup
- jbauerhun
Hungarian Division 1
- jbauerhun
Hungarian Super Cup
- jbauerhun

Last edited:
I have a problem in that I have won the Swedish Premier Division (Allsvenskan) but my manager history doesn't show it - it thinks I've won the Champions League instead, but I haven't. So of my manager history wouldn't cover it, but anyone following my story can vouch for it - there are screenshots of tables and the like, and even here (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...es/293676-malmo-ff-swedish-adventure-101.html), the second post shows that I won the title.

Therefore, you can add Swedish Premier Division, Swedish Cup, and Swedish Super Cup to the list. I've also won the EPL, UCL etc with Liverpool but that's covered already.

I have a problem in that I have won the Swedish Premier Division (Allsvenskan) but my manager history doesn't show it - it thinks I've won the Champions League instead, but I haven't. So of my manager history wouldn't cover it, but anyone following my story can vouch for it - there are screenshots of tables and the like, and even here (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...es/293676-malmo-ff-swedish-adventure-101.html), the second post shows that I won the title.

Therefore, you can add Swedish Premier Division, Swedish Cup, and Swedish Super Cup to the list. I've also won the EPL, UCL etc with Liverpool but that's covered already.

No problem I follow that story so I know that you have won them, i just want people to post on here as i dont fancy checking out every story in case i miss anyone :)

I have ever trophy you can win in the same save with PSG, Barcelona and Manchester United (every trophy you are eligible for those three teams) and have two world cup titles and one confederations cup + one European Cup with Spain. (it may have been runner up if I recall.)

Next stop: Italy then Germany. I want to win every major title in Europe.

Back