Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Emile Heskey

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

MattLUFC

Reaction score
Z

Breaking News!!

From my sources over at St George's Park, it is led to believe that the FA Chairman, Greg ****, has today relieved Roy Hodgson of his duties as England manager. **** and his 10-man commission panel, which surprisingly also includes the now former England manager, feel it is about time for a new style for a new style of manager to be appointed, in the wake of criticism of Hodgson's negative tactics.

Roy%20Hodgson%20is%20revealed%20as%20the%20England%20manager-814249

Statement from the FA

article-2209412-153AFCBE000005DC-786_634x414.jpg

Greg **** had this to say; 'It is with my deepest regret that i have to break this news. Roy is a gentlemen in the game, and has mine and the nation's up-most respect. We (10-Man Commission) felt this is the right time to get a new manager in. We have a 4 man shortlist and will be holding interviews in the next couple of weeks. Football has evolved significantly in the last 10 years and we feel it is time that England caught up. We, as a nation, have come back from numerous tournaments disappointed and let down. Not at the stages that we reached, but the level of performance and commitment that we have produced. With Brazil 2014 just around the corner, this is our time to put England back on the footballing map. First and foremost we need to ensure qualification, which i have the up-most confidence in the team to do. We know that it might be too soon to challenge for the top honours, but we need teams to start fearing the 3 lion's again. No more jibes that we go to a tournament and hope lady luck is smiling down on us, no more lack of creativity. We will be going to Brazil 2014 with no fear, play football and let the commitment and attitude shine few the next stars of English Football. We would also like to place on record or thanks to Roy, who will carry on working with the FA commission and help assist the new manager when he gets appointed.

England_football_team_badge.jpg

With Brazil 2014 around the corner, and qualification not yet secured. Who will be the new man to take over. According to Sky Bet the odds are;
Matthew Le Tissier - 2/1
Owen Hargreaves - 7/2
David Beckham - 10/1
Emile Heskey- 25/1

Who do you want to take over? Voting available through our website or app. Stay tuned for more, as we look to bring you updates on the new England manager

Last edited: