Can i just say....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
As i sit here at Old Trafford trying to write this peice on my phone (which isnt easy to do) i'd like to say congratulations to Chelsea for the title win. BUT may i just say........

WE'RE NEVER DIE, WE'RE NEVER DIE, WE'RE DIE, WE'RE NEVER DIE, WE'RE KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HIGH, COS MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE!

Peice over.

Fair play to your giving credit to the champs and still being proud of your club. Too many glory hunters are being whiney ******* and calling Chelsea cheats.

Blue is the colour football is the game were all together and winning is our aim so cheer our song through the sun and rain chelsea chelsea is our name :)

We're never die?

Chelsea have fully deserved the title, scoring so many times in the season is wonderful to see. Unless you're on the wrong end of the stick.

Blue is the colour football is the game were all together and winning is our aim so cheer our song through the sun and rain chelsea chelsea is our name :)

are you trying to mug me off or something? i have said congratulations on winning the title (very deserved) and your tryna get up my nose?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

We're never die?

Chelsea have fully deserved the title, scoring so many times in the season is wonderful to see. Unless you're on the wrong end of the stick.

its a song for a start, stating how yes chelsea are champions but we arent going to die, we're be back next season and unlike a lot of united fans, my head hasnt dropped and i still have faith in that squad and are manager.

its a song for a start, stating how yes chelsea are champions but we arent going to die, we're be back next season and unlike a lot of united fans, my head hasnt dropped and i still have faith in that squad and are manager.

Shouldn't it be 'we'll'? XD

Closed because you are a massive bummer.

Oh and the thread is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back