Can I use a pre-existing manager? Realistic competition starts?

• Thread starter Thread starter ninth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

ninth

Reaction score
I plan to RP as Wenger at Arsenal but can't control him. It's "little bit" annoying having to make a clone of him and have his real profile floating about the game, anything I can do?

Also, how do I start competitions correctly, I.E how the Champions League and Europa League groups look in real life. There were no options I saw, when I went onto the "detail level" tab it only gave me optionsl like: all, none, continental, national. etc. That doesn't really tell me what's going on lol.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I plan to RP as Wenger at Arsenal but can't control him. It's "little bit" annoying having to make a clone of him and have his real profile floating about the game, anything I can do?

Also, how do I start competitions correctly, I.E how the Champions League and Europa League groups look in real life. There were no options I saw, when I went onto the "detail level" tab it only gave me optionsl like: all, none, continental, national. etc. That doesn't really tell me what's going on lol.

Thanks in advance for any help!

You can't control a real manager, however you could delete Arsene Wenger from the game via the Editor, and just create a new profile like you said.

And you can't set real life groups either. Sorry!

Back