Can not believe it, please read!!

iedmunds

Reaction score
OK, so some of you may have seen a thread i created a few weeks ago saying about my game that froze after i got promoted with Northampton, for those who didn't, basically i got promoted, and everytime i reached 30th June 2010 (1st july is technically the 2nd season)
my game froze and i had to close it because i could do nothing.

i decided that the save must have been broken in some way because i re-installed so couldn't be that.

so i replayed a whole new season with Northampton and absolutely hammered it, winning it eventually with 109 points, being promoted in March, but not being crowned Champs until last day becase County ran 3 points behind. Happy that I have brought in some new faces due to come in on July 1st, i am not paying attention to the date and low and behold my game is FROZEN!!!!!!!!! on the 30th June 2010 in EXACTLY the same place again, and i am going mad! i can not believe it! someone please help!

FYI it cant be a disk problem because it's ran through steam, i use patch 10.2.

please help!

i really shouldnt, but all i can do is lol.

as no-one could help last time, i doubt they will be able to this time.

try contacting SI for support

Last edited:

as no-one could help last time, i doubt they will be able to this time.

try contacting SI for support

as i said, some people may not have seen.

and ok will try thanks

Oh Jake, you bad boy! (A)

Sounds strange, didn't see this last time round.

Never experienced game crashes in FM09, but this season's has been terrible with them.

Oh Jake, you bad boy! (A)

Sounds strange, didn't see this last time round.

Never experienced game crashes in FM09, but this season's has been terrible with them.

(Touch Wood) I haven't had a game crash yet. From reading around FM Base most people seem to get them after using FMRTE

Never seen this before :S

I had to avoid saying something along the lines of SHAME ;)

I haven't had a game crash on the last few Fm's touch wood. Might have just been lucky.

But then I haven't used any in save game scouts or editing tools. I edited FM09, to give San Marino teams top training and youth acacemy's when I decided to manage San Marino national side. That game ran for 10 years or so with no trouble.

Seems you have been very unlucky iedmunds, I'd ask over at the SI bug forum.

I've never had a crash of any sort on fm 09 or fm 10 but then again all i get is the logos.

I have never had my game crash and I have only ever lost 1save but it didn't matter as I always have a 3 file rolling save

done some research and apparently this its a known bug in the 10.2 patch caused by an error when sorting the relegation/playoffs in league 1 and the championship.

so keep hold of your save and it should be fixed for 10.3