Can someone do me a little Albion related favour?

• Thread starter Thread starter coolguyrko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K

coolguyrko

Reaction score
As I was short on cash I wasn't able to pre-order FM 13 :(
Im dying to get started and since I won't get my paws on it till release or at least until the demo comes out can someone help me do a little pre game research?
I will definatley be starting as West Brom so can someone who has the beta tell me there budgets and how there players are looking stat wise and if there worth some decent cash if sold. Want to get my battleplan drawn up so when it comes out I can get cracking straight away. Also any decent looking players on the cheap like Bressan and jenssen etc. were last year could you let me know. Really appreciate any help.

I started mine as WBA and I got just over 6Million for choosing avoid relegation and just under 60k spare wage budget. The player ratings are really similar to last year, Morrisons been upgraded slightly and Yacob is decent

Yeah just what wba_mitch said, I'm annoyed that morrison isn't as good as he should be. He is one of our best players IRL and yet his stats don't seem to reflect that, i mean he has a passing stat of 13.. Championship players have better than that! You'll need to tie down Olsson to a contract since SI haven't updated that aspect, but he is willing to sign a new deal so shouldn't be too hard. Yacob does look decent yes, but is no where near Mulumbu. You should probably sell Odemwingie, he's 31 so stats will start declining soon, takes up 40k wages and he stats aren't the best. George Thorne is probably your best young talent. You're definitely going to revamp your staff though, Tim Davies the scout is terrible, 11 & 12 in judging CA & PA - Horrendous for a premier league club. Your new assistant manager isn't very good either so may need to replace him also. On the bright side you get to keep Dan Ashworth!

Here's some screenshots of the players i've mentioned:

View attachment 279344View attachment 279345View attachment 279346View attachment 279347View attachment 279348View attachment 279349

As for a signing, you can still sign Jenssen on the cheap, I got a bid accepted for like £1.3m for him but he chose to go Udinese instead. Therefore i just used the filter function and searched for a creative centre mid and found a guy called Magnus Wolff Eikrem, got him for a mere £2.8m. And his value has already increased to £4.7m after one game. He has 19 Free Kick Taking so i have a feeling he will get a fair few goals over the course of the season. He also has 18 Creativity & 16 Passing so he should get a few assists too.

View attachment 279364

I also signed a young brazilian called Mattheus, the only reason i found out about him was because Chelsea were going after him. You can sign him for £1.8m since thats the clause he has in his contract. On my game he is labelled as the next Diego, so not a bad signing by all means! He has decent stats for an 18 year old. Doesn't require a work permit either!

View attachment 279365View attachment 279366

Last edited:
Thanks. his will really help me when Im putting my evil plans together :P

Shame about Yacob. Has possibly been our best player so far this season. No nosense type of guy who puts his body on the line for the team and isnt bad creatively either.

I know I'm playing it. It's just like it hasn't been updated since last year lol

Back