Can someone FMRTE this for me?

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shots
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't now weather to put this in the fmrte thread, but my fmrte keeps freezing.
So I ask can you edit these teams to be a good BSN/S team. They are going to be in level 7, but I want some of them to get promoted. Can you edit:
Atherton Colls
Newton Aycliffe
Chard
Horndean
East Preston
Thame United
Gresly
Saffron Walden
Cockfosters
Croyden Munciple
Bewdley Town
RC Warwick

Last edited:
Haven't got FMRTE mate sorry.

personally, I would not use fmrte because the last time i did, my game crashed, it was so annoying!

Sure mate. By good do you mean make all the players better, good finances etc? It'd be helpful if you could tell me what you planned on doing then I'll do that for you right now.

Sure mate. By good do you mean make all the players better, good finances etc? It'd be helpful if you could tell me what you planned on doing then I'll do that for you right now.
I already edited it before, so I could manage unknown clubs, but I want to start with a bad team, and work my way up. I holidayed 3 seasons, and now I want to play.

Sorry mate I don't follow. If you give me simple instructions of what to do then I can get it done.

Sorry I was gone for a while, I'll get on it now. By finances do you mean transfer budget? or overall balance? Also, 10.3 ?

Back