Can someone help me find a tactic?

jayignition

Reaction score
This is going to be impossible but im pretty sure the tactic was on fm base

it was a 4 2 2 2 formation with 2 inside forwards and i used it and it worked wonders for my Amkar Perm then Liverpool team. i cannot for the life of me remember what it was called or find it and i really need help :(. can someone point me in the direction of this sort of formation please so i can see if its the right one, would be much appreciated :D

i just remember it having 2 inside forwards and maybe a complete forward and poacher or target man. arghh wish i knew where it was! its saved on my old pc and its completely broken

This is going to be impossible but im pretty sure the tactic was on fm base

it was a 4 2 2 2 formation with 2 inside forwards and i used it and it worked wonders for my Amkar Perm then Liverpool team. i cannot for the life of me remember what it was called or find it and i really need help :(. can someone point me in the direction of this sort of formation please so i can see if its the right one, would be much appreciated :D

i just remember it having 2 inside forwards and maybe a complete forward and poacher or target man. arghh wish i knew where it was! its saved on my old pc and its completely broken

When did you download it. During FM11, When FM12 came out, during the spring ?

i found one similar. its so similar to it in nearly everyway :) so happy i found it because i love using inside forwards.

sorry if i wasted anyones time. if you would like to remove this thread you can :)

Back