can someone help me with some kits? Thanks!

Petebaldwin

Reaction score
I'm not totally sure to be honest. It's always worked properly for me when i've saved the kits as png and placed them in my kits folder.
Any chance you could upload a copy of your config file to check it for errors. (incase I left an error in my guides one :S)

yeah...i do want to know how to create a kit....because i want to create my own team kit...can somebody tell?? ;)

i used the template that was on there but im still figuring out how to save them correctly so they work on the game..

That config you supplied was the original unedited one that i put with the template.
I'm still trying to work out though why its not loading properly.
All I do is create the kit how i want and then go file "save as" and select PNG from the file type options and save the image as club_home etc. Then place it in graphics/pictures/kits/"club" (clubs name the kits for) and place the config file with it once its been edited to load that image to the club ingame.

Oh i just had a thought.. you don't use the kits_panel do you? cause i think that switches off the 3D kit images (on information screen, not in the matches) for 2D style ones.