Reaction score
Hi Im new to FM-Base (but I've been reading it for over a year now).

I've recentley made a Great Britain database but every time I try to start a save with it Football Manager will stop responding and shut off. Can someone help me stop this?

Thanks in advance!

i messed with it some more but the same thing still happens XD

Heres the new edit:

Taken a look, when loading into editor it took ages to load up, leaving me to think that there were over a 100000 changes yet theres only 40000 so thats a bit puzzling as both my PC's should load that in a blink of an eye !.

You have 3 minor problems

1) Teams registered in other divisions for following season (teams for next season in competitions)

2) Champions League and Europa need restructuring due to you have no teams for qualification

3) International Competitions need rebuilding as there are no players for England, Scotland, Ireland etc for selection

But unfortunately even if you sort those 3 problems it still wont work, I tried a similar database and found that due to the Great Britain team in FM being linked (hardcoded) to the England U23 team its impossible to activate Great Britain as a Nation.

Im hoping that SI Games remove this link for FM13 and or make it possible to create new nations without causing to many in-stability issues.