Can someone please tell me what should i do when i get fully dominated

robing9g

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what should i do when i get fully dominated by a same level opponents?

i was doing well with my formation but suddenly a few games i get fully dominated by my opposition, like Aston Villa, they just get ****** 13 shots to my 1 shot, i have no ******* idea why would that ******* happened i was so ******* mad about it, this game is absolutely stupid

Can someone please tell me what should i do when i get fully dominated by a same level opponents?

i was doing well with my formation but suddenly a few games i get fully dominated by my opposition, like Aston Villa, they just get ****** 13 shots to my 1 shot, i have no ******* idea why would that ******* happened i was so ******* mad about it, this game is absolutely stupid

Just like in real life, the tactical orders, the matchplan means only so much. There is not only an opponent and their matchplan to consider but also the morale, confidence and form of all 22 players on the pitch that will effect the outcome, the flow of the game.

If you get dominated, you have to make ingame changes. How do you play and how did the oppoent play. Did they sit deep and had possession, getting most of their shots from distance whilst you just hit direct balls into channels that where easy for their defenders to pick up. Did you try to stall time whilst the oppoent played with a high d-line and hazzled you etc etc ?

The key to turning game around etc is to know exactly how ones tactic is functioning. To know its strengths and flaws, to know under what circumstances it works really well and at what cost. Knowing that its great against those attacking teams as we sit deep and hit direct balls into channels but at the cost of being to cautious against teams playing a cautious possession based game etc etc.

Last edited:
If on the other hand you are totally clueless and don't know what too look for (like me), you can have different philosophies in the same tactic or several different tctics. For example an attacking, a counter and a defensive.
If you don't know which to use, then try trial and error and then remember which tactic works against which formations/styles you face.

tackle them SUPER SUPER HARD!!!