Can the Owls stay up??

• Thread starter Thread starter shaunowl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

shaunowl

Reaction score
hi, just a small thread. i would like to know all of your opinions weather Sheffield Wednesday can stay up in the championship. with the final day battle with Crystal Palace to beat the drop looming i would like you to give your opinions :D

I think Palace will stay up and Sheff Weds then go down, although they will struggle vs Sheffield Wednesday without Danns who got sent off last night for the headbutt. It will be a shame to see either team be relegated to league 1, Palace are unlucky to even be in this position but a 10 point deduction ****** them up, and Sheff Weds were being talked about to get a play off spot this season but now they're in this mess.

i know palace would be 12 -13 th in league, but we can do anything now with father ted :D as manager n if we go down we'll bounce straight back like newcastle :D. our chairman abit optimistic he recons we will get 38 thousand there when it on tv XD

Im a season ticket holder down at hillsborough and we have played some great football but this is not an excuse but i think and most sheff wed fans can also back me up on this, is that the reason for sheff wed being in the mess they are in is "Brian Laws", he had no clue whatsoever, When we were losing he'd bring on a defender oO). Anyway i think sheff wed will stay up because its already a sell out and crystal palace players are gunna **** themselves when they step out onto the pitch. UTO!!!

The game last night between Palace and Brom was epic.

But I want Palace to stay up.

Sheffield Wednesday 2-3 Crystal Palace.

also palace need the championship for investment cos apparantley they dont have enough money to make it to next season i know we are in debt but not that bad i recon club 9 will still invest if we in league one or the championship

i deffo agree im also a season ticket holder and at times we do play decent football but on that point about laws about not having a clue i couldnt agree more !! he lost the dressing room completley ! he went away from home trying not to lose instead of trying to win games tbh i reckon were down and said it after bristol city game because we cannot score but hopefully we can stay up !

Palace i think will stay up, i wanted Ambrose to score right at the end last night, would of been great for the fans. They've been deducted points and more worthy of staying up and unlucky to be in that position, Wednesday haven't cut the butter this year at all.

Deducting points from clubs is stupid anyway, problems off the pitch shouldn't be involved with things on the pitch, it's pathetic.

i hope i can get a ticket just looked on website only 200 left but they could be opening the north west part :D

not bin biast or anything as im a blade but palace shouldnt be there. first game of season they got cheated out of the game by the worst refereeing decision ever! how you cant spot the ball over the line I dont know and by the reaction of the players haha. I went to the derby at Hillsborough and Wednesday created no atmosphere in the second half being the home team in a derby not a good sign :/ and wasnt a peep when we scored. Cmon Palace!!!

Wednesday to go down, want to see where Tudgay ends up! :P

not only tudders grant beevers spurr basically our defence n upfront gone if we go down

tellin you, o connor your best player. hes like a young nick montgomery, in prem frank lampard had an interview after match at lane and he said montgomerys best player hes ever played against. he never stops workin.

his name is nick
his name is nick
montgomery montgomery
his name is nick montgomery
hes got a touch like a rapist
his name is nick montgomery :D (8)

Back