Can we use logos and faces from 2011 for FM 2012?

• Thread starter Thread starter jimmyshi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K
Yes, but there have been reports of problems with the FM12 demo. The full game should be fine

As ya man says above we can no problem...

I have not really had to many problems with the demo so far all copied over ok bar Swansea and Norwich ??

dont know why would want to use fm11 logos/facepack in fm12 coz people always create new one anyways!

dont know why would want to use fm11 logos/facepack in fm12 coz people always create new one anyways!

Because no major team has changed their badge in the space of last year (except maybe for that that laurel wreath thing going on with Arsenal).
Plus the amount of time it took to download the Mega 85,000 facepack, it's just not worth the effort to see the players with a few more wrinkles.
All my previous logos and facepacks from the Manger of Football 2011 work fine with the demo, so I'll be keeping it as it is. (Except maybe changing the Euro and World Cup logos to a more generic one, as it looks a bit queer to see Brazil's logo there in 2028 when the host is Uzbekistan).

i moved the logos from my Fm11 folder and there seems to be some problems with the premier league logos as only Newcastle has loaded. I am going to wait for a new release and see if that works.

Back