Wonkydonk

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been tearing my hair out trying to find a tactic for my lower league team (Portuguese 5th league custom database). i've tried loads but none seem to give me the edge to get promoted.

What do you guys use for very very small teams, as i mostly see tactics for bigger teams

Thanks in advance.

I use the Eusebio tweak with San Marino, been promoted from Serie D to Serie B, back to back promotion. National games are not worth mentioning, haha. Big losses. Tried that one?

i have and lets just say i nearly put my foot through screen

Geronimo counter version is also good :) dont listen to all CE telling.. his new here xD

You can't go wrong with date 422 IMHO. Won PL with Bournemouth first season

Hi,I started as Dulwich Hamlet at level 7 in england and Tribute to Puskas has worked well, got consecutive promotions

From personal experience id say Annihalator V2 is the best one for underdog teams,won twice promotion to higher rank as a champion when i was predicted to ill end up 24th haha :D

UNDERDOGS - The Best Of The Best

This one is tested to be the best underdog out their Kingdom by Zyndar ca120 - I have not tried this - I should

This is tested to be a great underdog tactic Siclian defense by mrl and not far off kingdom if at all - wide midfielders should be your best players and scores the most in this one.

I recommend Gobbluth's tactic potentially the best underdog tactic - very close to it - My Favourite - His thread is the most comprehensive of the lot - its tested to be really bad at ca120 level, but that is for sure not the case - Success stories is plenty - visit his thread and see for yourself.

Theirs also the new boy in town - this tactic could be easily forgotten and drown in the many great tactics out their - this one has alot of thinking outside the box Bankai and becourse of this it might be the one people should be looking for - This one shouldn't be underestimated - one guy already took Linfield to the Champions league and I believe got through to the quarters 1st or 2nd season - CRAZY!!!

Others worth looking into - I haven't tried any of these

Annihilator v1 with oi's

Spectre v2

Deadly circle v11
(sounds so scifi horror) lol

Last edited: