Can you critique my game? - first time lover

• Thread starter Thread starter jepsig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

jepsig

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm a first time player. And I totaly love thing game, which demonstrates NO graphics at all. That's weird. The only answer can is, that the game is simply great.
I started reading lots of thread on the web concerning players and tactics. But since I have little experience playing the game, I get into trouble.
I play with wolves - I chose them, because I thought it would be interesting to bring them into the CL finals. But I've come to learn - that's not as easy, as I imagined...
But nevertheless, I'm in my third season. First season, I ended up being 10th., last year 9th. This year I really really wanna qualify for Europe. But I've concerned...

So if I upload a game, could someone with more than a months of experience critique me?

I bought some wonderkids, and I've playing them more and more. Hoping they will develop into strong players sometime. But I think they might need a year or two more.

So please. Give me your best shot. I can take it.

OK - SORRY. I can't figure out where my savegames are. Can anyone answer that question first? :D

Best regards
Jeppe - Denmark

Savegames can be found MyDocs>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2012>Games. They are .fm files.

Thank you.
I'm uploading already. But wow, this takes quite a long time. So just waiting now.

The longer and more seasons you play you start to work out what players grow into stars. Ie - sanogo, phil jones, hernandez ect. after a while you hardly need scouts because you know which players come good. easiest way to tell is a player will have a star rating for "current ability" and "potential ability". eg: Sanogo may be a 1 star plyare with potential of becoming 4 and a half. Just have a look and see how far each player is off there potential, if they are not there by age 23-24 then there not likely getting there.

Still uploading to this site. I'm beginning to doubt it - anywhere else anyone knows to upload?

And I've actually already got sanogo :)
Also Fierro, Rochina, Vass, L. Andersen
But they've got 1 or 2 season to go.

ok, I don't think I ca upload the 90 mb file to this site... I is kindda large.
Does anyone have a suggestion for another website?

- Jeppe

Back