aaron7687

Reaction score
I am am about to start my 3rd season with Liverpool and I won the league last season. I am wondering if anyone can recommend what players i could sell and what players i can bring in to improve my squad.

Transfer budget- £50m
Remaining Wage budget- £320k

Formation- 4-2-3-1

Starting XI

Reina, G Johnson, N Subotic, D Agger, J Enrique, Gerrard, Lucas, D Kuyt, C Eriksen, L Suarez, S Rondon

Subs

C Adam, M Dembele, J Henderson, A Carroll, J Carragher, C Tiote, J Shelvey, M Rodriguez, P Robinson, D Wilson

I would look at replacing a few of the older players such as Kuyt and Maxi Rodriguez. Kuyt must be getting on a bit in your game now and I'm sure you could find a younger, quicker AMR than either him or Rodriguez. I would suggest either Willian or Gaitan. Alternatively you could move suarez to the right and bring in a left sided option such as James Rodriguez or Douglas Costa. You could probably even bring in Gotze or Hazard with your transfer budget

Could use some fresh blood. I'd sell Agger and get Shawcross, sell Johnson and get Kyle Walker or Otamendi, definitely replacement for Kyut too. Could swap Rondon with Cavani if budget allows.