Jean-Luc

Reaction score
How can i get both Ba & Cisse scoring?

Cisse scores goals for fun usually but Ba is lucky to get 10 goals a season

Playing Cisse as a Poacher and Ba as an attacking Targetman. That might get both 20+ goals a season.

Im Newcastle aswell m8 and its impossible. Cisse is shocking for me, Ba's the scorers when I play him as a Deep Lying forward with an attacking duty

Im Newcastle aswell m8 and its impossible. Cisse is shocking for me, Ba's the scorers when I play him as a Deep Lying forward with an attacking duty

How strange :/ i play the same way as you but Cisse scores all my goals. Ba is shocking for me haha.

Both Cisse and Ba are doing ok for me. I play Cisse as the poacher and Ba as an advance forward.

i found the best way with newcastle is to play cisse as a poacher and then use BA, as a LW,

this kind of worked for me as it made BA basically a backup striker who played every game,

Although I am only half way into my first season, Ademilson is scoring more goals than Cisse and Ba. I do rotate where possible to give them all playing time. Ademilson is definately worth signing imo, a bargain at £5.25m (minimum fee release).

Get rid of demba ba! I offered him a new contract and after accepting i sold him to chelsea for gbp 25,5 mln. I bought Jovetic as replacement for gbp 21,5 (50% of 48 months) and played him as a trequartista.

Play them both as poacher and use Ben arfa as Attacking mid behind them. Be sure to let Cisse run from deep as often as possible and Ba sometimes. Should work.

I agree, sell Ba! His natural fitness irl and in the game mean he'll pick up injuries and you can surely use the cash. I only got 15 million for him but I saw that as a good deal. Cisé has been a monster for me in any role I give him with a partner up front - got a chap Kweuke for about 3 million and he's a big solid ram up front. Scored about two in the first season but bashed defenders up enough for Cisé do chomp up the spoils. Second season he's been adding goals to his game to, much to my delight.