Marazola

Reaction score
Canadian Database and Football Pyramid

Hello everyone, this is Brian and I am currently working on a Canadian football pyramid and database. Basically what this will be about is having all the Canadian teams in a league rather than having the best teams play in the USA. A few teams that this league will include are Toronto FC, FC Edmonton, Vancouver Whitecaps, Ottawa Fury, and Montreal Impact. This league will consist of 16 teams with 2 relegation spots and have 4 divisions playable. This will also include the Canadian teams that play within Canada, so teams like Vancouver Thunderbirds or London City.

League Format

The league will consist of 16 teams with 2 relegation spots. I will also update the Canadian championship to make all 16 teams have a chance of qualifying for the North American Champions League. I will also make an FA Cup for all the teams in the football pyramid myself. As well as a Super Cup.

How far is the league at the moment?

I am currently still working on the first division of the league, and I'm still trying to work out how the prize money works and what is the correct prize money to add. I have added the nation rules and tested the league however I still have a long time to go. I will update as we go on.

Will you be removing the greyed out players?

The answer to this is no, because some of these teams are tiny and it will be almost impossible to add every single real player to the game especially since a lot of teams are development teams.

So yeah hopefully you guys can help me out with any questions I have. I'll update here tonight with screenshots about how I'm doing and maybe let some of you test it. Cheers

Out of interest, what is your prize money looking like?

1M for the team who wins it. I'll screenshot it later but if you can help out with a decent prize money amount, that'd be awesome. Cheers

Created the second division yesterday. Still working on it however. May make it up to 3rd or 4th division however.