ricky77

Reaction score
Hi

I took out a season long loan on a player but he is now not playing so well. Does anyone know how I can cancel this or is it not possible?

On a different note, if I buy a player outside the transfer window, will he only come to me once the window is open? WHat about the wages in the meantimes?

Thanks for any help!

First one, sometimes you can, sometimes you can't. It'll be under the transfer tab on their page.

Second question, generally yes, and they will pay his wages till he joins you.

Loans can be cancelled if you haven't paid any fee for the loan. As soon as a fee is paid then your are stuck with him for the duration of the loan.

Hi

I took out a season long loan on a player but he is now not playing so well. Does anyone know how I can cancel this or is it not possible?

On a different note, if I buy a player outside the transfer window, will he only come to me once the window is open? WHat about the wages in the meantimes?

Thanks for any help!

1. yes u can cancel the loan IF its NOT fee paid.
2. not sure about, but good idea about bringing that question up. ;)

2. you only pay his wages when he joins you, not before. Your wage budget will be altered however when it comes to future buys. This only shows up when you offer contracts to players.
I had 12K left on my wage budget but since I had bought in a player who was joining in Jan transfer window, when I tried to offer a contract to another player I had no money to do it with.

1. You cannot if their was a loan fee involved.
2. I would think you only start paying him once he has joined your club.