dannicks

Reaction score
I'm using this tactic for West Ham and am really struggling, can't seem to score and the opposition always seem to have so much room out wide - even when I man mark and play wider etc.

This tactic worked for me last season and I finished 7th, this season I am 18th and need 8 points from the next 5 games to save my job!

Any advice on where I am going wrong would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys
View attachment 203535View attachment 203534

hi

hi, am also using the 4-1-2-2-1 tactics for blackburn in skybet CH...and am using 2 tactics so far for the team one for Attack and the other for Control

Mentality - Control
Tempo - Higher (since the team is not a grt one, if u chose low tempo ultimately ends up in losing the ball with a stupid pass/wasting time and not scoring)
Time Wasting - Fairly rare
Width - Fairly wide (for the wingers to come into play)
Offside trap - Slightly deeper (dnt keep it too deep, small mistake would cost you)
Closing Down - More often
Tighter Marking and Get Stuck in (gets booked for Yellow oftenly but keeps the opp strikers/AMs at check)
Exploit the Flanks
Pass into Space (this is for the buildup)
Look for overlap
work ball into space
shoot on sight - strict no-no, unless the team is desperate
dribble less - you dont have robben/messy/ronaldo in your team to trick, keep it simple
stick to positions

Team Positions
2 IWBs (support) 2 CB, 1RPM (Support), 2 W (Attack and support), 2 AM (eganche and attacking PM), and a poacher

Mentality - Attacking
Tempo - Normal
Time Wasting - rarely
Width - Fairly wide (for the wingers to come into play)
Offside trap - Slightly Higher
Closing Down - More often
Tighter Marking
Exploiting the Flanks and claer ball to the flanks
Look for overlap
work ball into space
be more expressive
shoot on sight - strict no-no, unless the team is desperate
dribble less - you dont have robben/messy/ronaldo in your team to trick, keep it simple
stick to positions

Team Positions
2 WBs (support) 2 CB, 1DPM (Support), 2 MC (AP and BBM), 2 AM (attack and support), and a poacher

I just started a FM16 story on youtube, adding the link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAp07kKJRsM) i have shown specific instructions to the positions as well...think it will work...gud luck !