cannot load graphics system!!!???

greg_dryden

Reaction score
Bought fm10 yesterday and am on the brink of insanity. Installed the game alright though when i click on the desktop icon an error comes up saying "cannot run game : failed to set up graphics system." Im not sure if its a problem with my computer as i hav already taken the disc back to the store i bought it from and had it swapped for an other 1.Your advice would be much appreciated.

Bought fm10 yesterday and am on the brink of insanity. Installed the game alright though when i click on the desktop icon an error comes up saying "cannot run game : failed to set up graphics system." Im not sure if its a problem with my computer as i hav already taken the disc back to the store i bought it from and had it swapped for an other 1.Your advice would be much appreciated.

it will be your graphics card mate, I bought FM 2009 and I updated it to version 930 on my old PC & I always came up with "failed to set up graphics system" but it work with the version 900

No it's not the only solution. Type Direct X download into google, and download it. I had this with FM 09 and it worked :)

Yes you need to download the latest version of Direct X and it should be fine.

Back