Can't add another manager?

• Thread starter Thread starter JonoCX
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 11K

JonoCX

Reaction score
In the save that I'm currently on whenever I try to add another manager into the game it isn't letting me select the team that I want to manage, after creating the manager profile. The teams and leagues look as if they are deselected and coloured grey. I don't know if I've changed something in the preferences but if someone has a solution then that would be great.

Jono.

In the save that I'm currently on whenever I try to add another manager into the game it isn't letting me select the team that I want to manage, after creating the manager profile. The teams and leagues look as if they are deselected and coloured grey. I don't know if I've changed something in the preferences but if someone has a solution then that would be great.

Jono.

Are you perhaps trying to manager a team from a league that you have not made playable ? ( like having loaded up England and France as playable leagues and you are trying to select Barca )

Are you perhaps trying to manager a team from a league that you have not made playable ? ( like having loaded up England and France as playable leagues and you are trying to select Barca )

No, I have LIGA BBVA loaded in the database. I'm trying to add another manager to manage Barca but I can't change the league when I have to pick nation/league, I can't even change which team is selected on the league that it's stuck on (premier league, which is loaded).

Is this in a game started with 13.2.1 ? Have just recently been using a new skin ?

This is either to do with having 'start unemployed' selected, this greys out the teams because you start without out a club.
Or, on the game status screen, the 'assign random clubs' has been selected which will choose a club for you for any new manager, leaving the other teams greyed out because the club choice has already been made foe you.

This is either to do with having 'start unemployed' selected, this greys out the teams because you start without out a club.
Or, on the game status screen, the 'assign random clubs' has been selected which will choose a club for you for any new manager, leaving the other teams greyed out because the club choice has already been made foe you.

It was the latter that was the problem, thanks for the help.

Back