Can't ask for more coaches or scouts?

bredbin

Reaction score
I have the maximum amount of coaches and scouts. Won't give me the option to get more when making a board request. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

If you have high "Determination", the board is more likely to side with you. So either you have low "Determination", or the board simply don't want to grant you your wish.

If you have high "Determination", the board is more likely to side with you. So either you have low "Determination", or the board simply don't want to grant you your wish.

Hmmm, I have 18 determination and the option isn't even there. Hopefully will come an option soon.

How are your finances? If your financial position is bad, I'm guessing many of the options are not present anymore. Also, did you make a request recently or something? If so, it won't be available until a set period of time, maybe?

Also, your determination isn't involved in this. Determination only affects the probability of the Board going along with your requests, it doesn't have anything to do with your option availability to make the said request.

FM 2016/Why don't I have the option to Add Scouts?

I've started a new save, with Derby Co in 2015-16. When I started, we only had 2 scouts. I added one, but now don't have the option under board request to add more scouts? Any ideas why? My financial situation is ok.