Cant Cancel Loan?

• Thread starter Thread starter aussie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5K

aussie

Reaction score
Hey there,

Im starting a save with Fiorentina and they are in a loan debt of 113 million euros! So im looking at grabbing

some good regens when they come up next season and in the meantime culling some older players. When i was

looking at my teams wages, i saw that Amauri is on loan from Juventus until 30.6.2012 at a wage of

135,000euros!!! Paid in full by us!!! Thats 91,000euros more that the second highest wage on the team.

I want to terminate the loan but there is no option???? For a team in financial trouble irl this is a stupid wage to

pay for a fairly average player on his way out of the game....

HELP!!!!

You can't cancel a loan that is pre-existing in the database. It sucks I know as my club (Liverpool) is paying a fortune on Aqualani's wages when he is not worth even half of that money.

You can't cancel a loan that the loanee team is paying any money for. So if you're paying for Amauri's wages at all, you can't cancel the loan (because canceling the loan will screw with Juventus' wages for the season). If you weren't paying his wages, you could, unless you paid an one time fee upfront to loan him, then you can't cancel.

I'm having more of a problem in my FC United save in that I can't cancel a short-term loan when the loaned player gets injured and will be out for the duration of his loan period. Can't seem to get those out. Not that it has hurt me yet, since it hasn't screwed with my registration spots... yet.

You can cancel a loan on a vanilla install - ie pre existing in the database. You can't cancel a loan if a fee is paid.

If I remember correctly, there is an option labelled "Terminate Loan" from a drop down menu in the top right hand corner of the screen. I think it was on the contract offers in Transfers and Contracts page.

Back