Reaction score
Is it me or is the editor setup in a completely impossible way to use?

All i want to do is create one league for ghana so i can manage them as a nation (by the way it is completely retarded that i have to create a league for them just so i can play them as a nation).

I go to the wizard->new nation rules->new competition and rules ->ghana and then next and WOW WOW WOW look a greyed out drop down list option so i cant select a league?????? This is a really awesome wizard since the idea of a wizard is to make things easier when what this does is absolutely nothing!

What do i have to do to play Ghana as a nation?

If you only want to manage the national team then you don't have to edit anything. Load up a new game, select a league and load up all players from Ghana.

The editor is very good by the way :)

Isn't there an option to select international management when you load up a new game anyway?

Isn't there an option to select international management when you load up a new game anyway?

Yes, but you can only select a certain number of teams depending on what your databse selections in the new game window are. If you want a specific team that doesn't have it's own league then you need to load all that countries players. The national team will then be available (excluding Japan, I think).

Yes, but you can only select a certain number of teams depending on what your databse selections in the new game window are. If you want a specific team that doesn't have it's own league then you need to load all that countries players. The national team will then be available (excluding Japan, I think).

genius! Cheers!

hi! how can i see the rules for champions league or euro cup in editor??