Reaction score
Started a few careers already and can't get into one. Looking for a team that is a realistic first job, well run and not just aiming to avoid relegation. Up for doing it in any league and country.

Might wanna try Nice from France. I'm currently managing them and it's been quite fun. Actually I was kinda clueless who to get as well, then I started the save unemployed and waited for the teams that are underachieving and got the first one with some potential. This way requires a bit of a challange on the first season though.

Unemployed

Same here, started unemployed, got to choose between Blackburn or Fulham..cant resist the thought of staying in London in the end. Some decent players and potentials too.

I always choose Sunderland. Great challenge to keep them up...

Dynamo Zagreb/Olympiacos/Midtjylland - all have a great set up which you can build on to develop them into the best in Europe and beyond.

Sassuolo - Berardi and Sansone. Relatively rich but not among the Italian elite. Can you change that?

Gremio - Team of the wonderkids. Predicted to come 8th. Brazilian leagues are awesome. Can you win the CLUB WORLD CUP tho? Or become the top team in the world?

West Ham - Good squad. Big squad so you can sell and generate cash. Great facilities

Some of the lower English leagues have teams with great facilities now on good financial ground, which at least for me is something I look for in a good save as you can develop your own players which is obviously awesome :)

I think Bury for example took over Manchester City's old training ground, Burton Albion train at St. George's Park, and Crewe Alex are always up there too. All are in decent enough positions and would be quite realistic provided you have badges and past playing experience to match.

The suggestions above are also great!