Cant defend or stop conceding goals....

• Thread starter Thread starter chrisftm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

chrisftm

Reaction score
I'm starting to think this is a bug. I won the championship with Palace in my first season conceding 60 goals, most of them comical and shocking defending in the box, playing silly football, making no efforts to tackle, getting past defenders far too easy, every shot directly at the keeper goes straight in 99% of the time. Second season I've somehow managed to get Palce mid table but after 30 games I've conceded 76 goals and took some hammerings (like now when I've just been hammered 6-3 of Norwich at Selhurst). I've tried so many things, different defenders, keepers, tactics, strategies but nothing is working and i'm stumped, it's really getting on me nerves now to the point i feel like sacking the game off.

Any advice or suggestions? Anyone else got this issue?

Yep that happens to me! I win most games actually but 80% of the goals I conceed are absolutely ridiculous....

Yeah, my defence are just so soft, bottle out of 1 on 1's and opposition players just breeze past. I'm done in.

Exactly, they're completely passive, happens with every tactic I have tested either mine or other users' . SI has to fix this.

Yeah it's a farce, nearly ends up as a goal. Even the season i won promotion my defenders were getting good ratings despite the goals. Done in with it.

Back