Can't Download anything!

Gregzsav

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me. Whenever I try to download anything (Skins, Custom databases etc) I keep getting the same message coming up, 'Slow down! You are downloading files too quickly, try again in another 200 seconds'. I wait for another 5 mins but the same message keeps coming up :S. Sorry to be a pain!

same here.

actually i was able to download one time. but after that (many days after that), fm-base keep repeating the same message and countdown.

Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 113 seconds before you may download another file.

A number of people have been reporting this. I think it is a bug in the downloads script.

What web browser do you both use?

I have also changed a few settings. Can you try and download something and let me know if you still get the error messages.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looks like that file is broken. Are other files downloading ok?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1552&act=down

opera told me...
You tried to access the address http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1552&act=down, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

iE told me...
This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

hehehe... Help
I need premier face pack ^^

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Looks like that file is broken. Are other files downloading ok?

good lord!!! you are right sean!

the file is missing. i just downloading other file, and it's work.

darn,,,

do you have any premier face pack? :'(

Sorry for the late reply Sean. Everything seems to be working again fine, thanks mate.

That's good to hear. If there are any other problems with downloading just let me know.