Chrisyp19930

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm having trouble downloading the tactics. When I click download it just says I don't have the correct app and it doesn't appear on my FM. I've down winzip and still having problems.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Have a look in your actual download section in folders it should be there . happens on mine sometimes

Have a look in your actual download section in folders it should be there . happens on mine sometimes

It's weird I can kind of download it but I get an error when i do. So it's on my laptop but it wont appear on my fm. :/

Attachments

• Screenshot (99).png
    Screenshot (99).png
    254.5 KB · Views: 141
i get that same message and thats were they end up even if it says its not downloaded

on your fm you can go to the section , on mine its c drive - users - downloads and it in there

Hey bud. when I go into my downloads i still can't seem to open them and they still don't appear in fm. It keeps telling me to select an app which I don't have.

Any ideas?

And thanks for all your by the way. :D

Attachments

• Screenshot (100).png
    Screenshot (100).png
    287.4 KB · Views: 169
you dont need to open it mate its for football manager. when your in game and your loading a tactic go to that same location and select it and it should work

then just select the one you downloaded, same theory for you but mine mite be laid out a bit different

This is what happens to me if i try go into downloads on football manager. :/

Attachments

• Screenshot (101).png
    Screenshot (101).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
Oh my god I did it! You're a legend. Thank you so much.

Just one last quick question, Is this the way to download player faces ?

thats a bit different because that involves downloading, zip files and changing your fm file settings so best thing to do with that is go online and find better instructions and step by step guides. happy to help buddy good luck with your save

thats a bit different because that involves downloading, zip files and changing your fm file settings so best thing to do with that is go online and find better instructions and step by step guides. happy to help buddy good luck with your save

I'll look into that then. Cheers bud, thanks for all your help.

Have you tried to copy your .fmf file/files to Documents/Sports Interactive/tatics (make the folder if it's not there)

I've always done the thing above with tactics since FM05, the same is done with training schedules > Documents/Sports Interactive/Schedules.

FM use the Sports Interactive folder for saved games too, unless you have changed the your self.