Tropicocity

Reaction score
Hi all, first time post as I just registered.

Was wondering, I was looking for a wonderkid named Matias Romero to add to my squad but I'm unable to find him at all..I've even gone to Boca to view their entire player list but he doesn't show up at all.

I'm using the Large database size though I do have only England, France and Spain selected as 'Nations'.

Would I seriously have to tick every single nation to have all the players available? Would that slow my game down as much as the star-rating system says (running a 4670k cpu with 16GB ram and using an SSD if it helps)

Thanks!

For many players who don't have a high enough reputation as of yet, you need to have the particular league loaded. If you don't intend to manage there, then try adding the other important leagues as 'View Only'. That should still get you most of the players, I think.

The most important countries to load, generally, are England, France, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Argentina, Brazil. Other optionals tend to be Netherlands and USA for me;; (I think I missed a nation, but that's the gist of it..)