Can't find coaches

Reaction score
The title pretty much says it,

I have seen multiple internet sites and people talking about great FM 2012 coaches and give their names for you to search in-game, but when I go to enter it in the staff search I get no returns.
I'm managing Liverpool in England, and have the good coaches from Chelsea, Man united and Arsenal etc, but for example Brazilian, Spanish, Argentine coaches and so on, I just can't find and don't really know how to find them, if you have to do that.
I have been annoyed at the lack of coaches I've been able to sign as a result of this, and at times I thought it may be you need to send scouts to find coaches or something? I don't know, but I really need some new coaches in my game!
I'd also like to point out that when I saw a good coach in someones description, I went to that teams page, and went on their staff, and I could only see their Owner and Manager?
I don't know if this has something to do with it.
Any help is much appreciated

Usually depends on what leagues are active. It loads all the coaches from the leagues you're playing and then some key ones who are maybe without contracts or are at higher reputation clubs. It also depends on the size of the database.

Back