Reaction score
I want to create my own league or team but whenever I open my Football Manager 2009 file there is nothing about data or data editor. I'm on Windows Vista and didnt use steam to download..anyone want to help?

Also I have the Real Time Editor and it would be nice to know if it can be done on there too..

sorry dude it my mistake lol. it should be here

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Tools\Data Editor

I cant find a file labeled Tools..its only db, filters, games, graphics, matches, shortlists, sounds and tactics

I cant find a file labeled Tools..its only db, filters, games, graphics, matches, shortlists, sounds and tactics

follow this

Start > Computer > HP( C : ) > Program Files > Steam> Steam Apps > Common > Football Manager 2009 > Tools > Data Editor > Load The Application

hope this helps

Ok here is the path if you havent installed through steam:

Computer\C Drive\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tools\data editor

Shortcut it to your desktop.

Can any1 help i have the fm10 demo im trying to find the data editor i ahve downloaded steam i go to Computer/ Vista (C) / program files / steam / steam apps/ common / football manager 10 / however it comes up with two folders data and directx and other files no tools folder so please can someone reply cheers

There is no editor available for the demo.