vilodic

Reaction score
So I its my fourth season the in the game (year 2019). I'm going through my second season at Southhampton, first season I did great, managed to get second spot on the league. Now second season though can't get any tactic to work properly. I've signed some amazing players but every time I'll get more than 10 shots at goal but score none. The finishing is just awful. Eventually I'll lose during the last 20 mins of the game or so. I don't know how to get my players to score. I usually have a lot of possession and a lot of shots at goal but none go in...I'm playing a 4-1-1-3-1.

Any advice on how to get my players to score?

i have a idea about making tactic with player you have,just an idea.

1st don't think about what kind of football we what to play.Don't think about direct or short passing tactic.

1)1st check how many SC we have,MU only got 2 main sc.So 1 sc formation is the only choice.
check how make defender we have,how many DEF we want to play ?
check what kind midfield player we have,& what formation we play.
& who is your 1st 11 ? who is the best 11 your have ?
& we got a formation,4123 or 4231.

2) search for "full par position" for each of them.

this pic just for example for Martial role,full par IF-attack.
& look at Rooney he didn't have full par in CF-attack full par role.So we should look another duty for him.
s.php

IF-attack is full par for martial,this mean this is the best job for him.Give "full par job" to all of your player.
rooney didn't have CF-attack full par,so this is a wrong choise,Mata may got AP-support full par.Check them each,& give them the "full par job".
look at the pic,Herrera only got 9 par as AP-attack,check any full par job for him,maybe AP-support ? check if he got AP-support full par.

even if we got full par LFB-defend for Darmian,just give him the full par LFB-defend job.

3)after we got all full par job for all player,then we can study about how we play with this setup ? How should i play with this kind of setup ?
how should we passing ? attack or control ?defensive line & other.

4)play some match in Comprehensive Highlights & setup player's PI if needed.

5)change 1~2 players full par job to other if face any problem with all full par,may be we can try 9 par or par job.But give you player as many par we can.

i try this in my save year 2025,& so far so good.

& this is just an idea,& you can try.

that 4123 is not my tactic,the pic just for example for Martial role.

you team didn't have that quality,but you still can get full par duty for all player.

my key point is full par duty for all player,8~9 par for those who didn't have full par duty.

1st step,search you best 11,even you play weak team,you still got best 11 in you team.
2nd step,search for full par duty for all player.what full par duty means ? its mean the player can do the best in this job.
3rd step,after you get all full par duty for all player,then now we can thinking about how we should play with this kind of job.
4th step,fix the error if we see any conflict in the setup.For example,you may see 5~6 AP-attack role in some team,then we should fix it.
5th leave the PI empty,set it up in the highlight match.
6th play some month,you tactic will almost done.
7th after you tactic all stable,you may plug & change any player duty at any time,but you must know why you suddenly change the player duty.

So now I'm getting some tactics to work, however I'll have a good spell of matches winning by 3 goals or more and then boom lose a match heavily or lose to a bastly inferior team. Currently managing Man City, 2nd in league after the sudden drop (before I was 1st by 8 pt diff). I just suddenly start losing matches that should be won with ease, not sure if its the tactics or what.

Any advice on what to do when your tactic clearly works but then start dropping points everywhere? This happens with a lot of the tactics I've made and those made by other users so its not a particular tactical flaw (I think).

So now I'm getting some tactics to work, however I'll have a good spell of matches winning by 3 goals or more and then boom lose a match heavily or lose to a bastly inferior team. Currently managing Man City, 2nd in league after the sudden drop (before I was 1st by 8 pt diff). I just suddenly start losing matches that should be won with ease, not sure if its the tactics or what.

Any advice on what to do when your tactic clearly works but then start dropping points everywhere? This happens with a lot of the tactics I've made and those made by other users so its not a particular tactical flaw (I think).
Again, as per the link in post #2, context and specifics would be great. It could be tactical. It could be motivational. It could be unlucky.

This is one of the best tactics ive tested so far