cant get into a game? time to move on ?

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyrefc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

dannyrefc

Reaction score
hello, i had this problem in fm14 where i just cant get into a game ive had this new one since release night but still yet to even do a career longer than a month im just not interested no more and get bored very easy, tried man u arsenal everton cant get into it at all!, any suggestions or mabe it is time i give football manager up getting too old possibly for games

Just gotta try sutin new,
I had this problem with fm14, but i then tried sutin new, i went over to the lower leagues of portugal. I only played a season n half but it gave fm a fresh feel for me, and i then went on and had a 10season career with ipswich,

Try lower league football, or even just a completely different country. All the different rules and competitions in various countries make it more interesting.

If you're looking for a challenge, start unemployed or set yourself goals such as only buying young players, or players of a certain nationality etc.

Yeah i was the same last year, pretty much didnt get into a save until a few months before fm15 :S

No probs this year though, im loving it!!!

Just try something new, keep experimenting you will find your inspiration somewhere, i recommend Asia for a completely different experience :)

Just take a little break.

I took one after nine years of playing Championship Manager (all releases from '93 to '03/04).

Then I started to toy around with FM14 a couple of months ago, and I'm completely lost in FM15 right now.

Try unemployed and build yourself up from a slightly lower club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

play multiple saves at a time. i do it and it keeps me interested in every single one of them

Try a online game? if you have a friend or more of them that plays aswell and you can do some kind of schedule brings the competitive side.

Try a online game? if you have a friend or more of them that plays aswell and you can do some kind of schedule brings the competitive side.

Online is fun but some of the people i know take so godamn long to make their moves. i remember once me a 3 other guys played from like 7PM to 5AM straight and we only got 2 games into the season

Online is fun but some of the people i know take so godamn long to make their moves. i remember once me a 3 other guys played from like 7PM to 5AM straight and we only got 2 games into the season
Well play with a friend who has laptop ask him to come watch a game and play fm and just hit continue on s laptop if he's slow, The solution! :)

On srs side, it always run fm on windowed mode so i can do 10 other things when i'm playing.

Maybe try raising a fallen giant like Portmouth (not a giant but you know what I mean) with the aim of winning the FA cup like they did a few years back. Or take control of one of the newly form clubs like AFC Wimbledon, Halifax or FC United.

A couple more suggestions would be try something different like South America I personally like Argentine league I always do a Newells save, funds are titght and you make money from selling off stars so maintaining the conveyor belt is hard after a few seasons. You could also download a future save Tezz has uploaded a few to this site. After that I'm out of ideas lol

Well play with a friend who has laptop ask him to come watch a game and play fm and just hit continue on s laptop if he's slow, The solution! :)

On srs side, it always run fm on windowed mode so i can do 10 other things when i'm playing.

Oh **** yes. i always play on windowed. that's the only reason i play FM, because it allows me to do other stuff like study or watch a movie. whatever it is. i can always play FM at the same time

Back