Cant get into a save

• Thread starter Thread starter Thefmgod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Thefmgod

Reaction score
Hey, my save got a crash dump in october and since then ive never got into a save, i just go from one team to another but i dont have the same feel as the other one, so any teams i can be?

I recommend Southampton or Liverpool.

Liverpool isn't that hard, but it's very fun because the current squad is complete dogshit but you get a lot of money to change it and make it your own squad.

Southampton is good because they are fairly easy to get promoted and have the money and individuals to stay in the Prem then challenge for European qualification within a few seasons.
I've had a save that went into the 2020s with Southampton, they get class regens as well in their youth academy.

i had same feeling, but i have tryed something new by starting as a National manager and then go for club once i have done well with the national team, so basically back to front instead of going Club > Country... Quite fun :D

Sampdoria are a good save to play, still have decent players and rep and fun when getting promoted and looking to get in good deals etc ;)

RB Leipzig in Germany is a great game. They are in the fourth tier in Germany. I am currently in third season and have made it to the 2. Bundesliga.

Club Brugge is another one. Good Belgian team, plenty of quality, and a decent transfer budget to start with.

Leicester City will be a good save. You have a ecent amount of money, and if you get them to the PL you should get a lot more, which makes a fun rebuilding process.

Try international eg England as this is a fun difficult challenge and i am trying to replace the oldies eg lampard, gerrard, terry, cole and Ferdinand with younger players eg Wilshire, Rodwell, Smalling, Baines and Jones

If you want a lower league, try Crewe. They have one of the best youth academies in the business.

Back